is known in the entire Industry for the quality of its products. This achievement is an outcome of its belief in the basic fundamentals of well laid out processes that are rigorously implemented in soul and spirit. A follower of best industry practices, FMS is a URS certified TS 16949:2009 & ISO 9001:2008 Company. A well documented Quality Manual supports the company in ensuring full understanding of the quality aspects and its implementation at all levels.
Product quality and reliability are built-in from the raw material stage and ensured by rigorous control of all operations encompassing manpower training, material procurement, IQC, production, on-line inspection, circuit & functional testing at each stage of production, QA .
We understands The "QUALITY" As
- Self disciplined.
- Sharing of ideas.
- Fast feedback.
- Proper communication.
- Dedicated to their job.
- Believes in prevention rather then correction.
Views to our Customers
- Customer delight is prime.
- Keeping the words.
- Mutual understanding.
- Together grow.
All FMS facilities are qualified under the ISO 9001:2008 & TS 16949:2009 Quality Management System (QMS), audited and certified by URS (United Registrar of Systems). The QMS is followed not only in letter but more importantly in spirit, with continual improvement being the hallmark of the system.
Raw Material Storage
- ESD Safe storage area for storing raw material.
- Material Properly identified and easily retrievable .
- Defined area for storage of accepted & rejected materials.
Procedure For IGI
- Verification of incoming goods as per Bill of Material.
- Inspection of material as per QMS sampling plan .
- Putting inspection tag on each item for tractability.
- Backing of Moisture sensitive components i.e. PCBs & ICs. ( As per Customer need)
Final Quality Assurance
- At FQA, 100% visual inspection of PCB assembly, by qualified and experienced manpower to provide the zero defect product to our valuable customers.
- Assured product quality as per the inspection standards IPC 610D.
Feedback & Review System
- Daily Line rejection monitoring.
- Daily feedback and analysis of rejection.
- Weekly meeting for evaluation of corrective & preventive actions.
- Monthly meeting for QMS effectiveness.